Home Assistant Community Add-ons¶
Home Assistant allows anyone to create add-on repositories to share their add-ons for Home Assistant easily. This repository is one of those repositories, providing extra Home Assistant add-ons for your installation.
The primary goal of this project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
In general, there is no need to install this repository on your Home Assistant instance. It is activated and added by Home Assistant by default.
However, if the repository is missing on your setup, adding this add-ons repository to your Home Assistant instance is pretty easy. In the Home Assistant add-on store, a possibility to add a repository is provided.
Use the following URL to add this repository:
Add-ons provided by this repository¶
✓ AdGuard Home¶
Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
AdGuard Home add-on documentation
✓ Advanced SSH & Web Terminal¶
A supercharged SSH & Web Terminal access to your Home Assistant instance
Advanced SSH & Web Terminal add-on documentation
AirPlay capabilities for your Chromecast devices.
AirPlay capabilities for your Sonos (and UPnP) devices.
Python Apps and Dashboard using AppDaemon 4.x for Home Assistant
AppDaemon add-on documentation
Simple & Free Wiki Software
Bookstack add-on documentation
The most scalable open-source MQTT broker for IoT. An alternative for the Mosquitto add-on
Example add-on by Community Home Assistant Add-ons
A secure and fast FTP server for Home Assistant
Fighting disease with a world wide distributed super computer
Folding@home add-on documentation
A cross-platform system monitoring tool
The open platform for beautiful analytics and monitoring
ERP beyond your fridge! A groceries & household management solution for your home
✓ Home Panel¶
A web frontend for controlling the home
Home Panel add-on documentation
Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
Create documents containing live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text
JupyterLab add-on documentation
✓ Log Viewer¶
Browser-based log utility for Home Assistant
Log Viewer add-on documentation
✓ MQTT IO¶
Expose GPIO modules and digital sensors via MQTT for remote control and monitoring.
✓ Network UPS Tools¶
Manage battery backup (UPS) devices
Network UPS Tools add-on documentation
✓ Nginx Proxy Manager¶
Manage Nginx proxy hosts with a simple, powerful interface
Nginx Proxy Manager add-on documentation
Flow-based programming for the Internet of Things
✓ Plex Media Server¶
Recorded media, live TV, online news, and podcasts ready to stream.
Plex Media Server add-on documentation
✓ SQLite Web¶
Explore your SQLite database
SQLite Web add-on documentation
✓ Spotify Connect¶
Play Spotify music on your Home Assistant device
Spotify Connect add-on documentation
✓ Studio Code Server¶
Fully featured Visual Studio Code (VSCode) experience integrated in the Home Assistant frontend.
Studio Code Server add-on documentation
Zero config VPN for building secure networks
Tailscale add-on documentation
Centrally manage all your Sonoff-Tasmota devices
TasmoAdmin add-on documentation
Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server
✓ The Lounge¶
A self-hosted web IRC client
The Lounge add-on documentation
Protect your privacy and access Home Assistant via Tor
Modern GPS Tracking Platform
✓ UniFi Network Application¶
Manage your UniFi network using a web browser
UniFi Network Application add-on documentation
✓ Uptime Kuma¶
It is a self-hosted monitoring tool like "Uptime Robot"
Uptime Kuma add-on documentation
✓ Vaultwarden (Bitwarden)¶
Open source password management solution
Vaultwarden (Bitwarden) add-on documentation
Fast, modern, secure VPN tunnel
WireGuard add-on documentation
✓ Z-Wave JS UI¶
Fully configurable Z-Wave JS gateway and control panel
Z-Wave JS UI add-on documentation
✓ ZeroTier One¶
Radically simplify your network with a virtual networking layer that works the same everywhere
ZeroTier One add-on documentation
A local NTP (Network Time Protocol) server for cameras etc.
Simple, elegant and feature-rich CCTV/NVR for your cameras
motionEye add-on documentation
A web interface for the official MariaDB add-on
phpMyAdmin add-on documentation
Releases are based on Semantic Versioning, and use the format
MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. In a nutshell, the version will be incremented
based on the following:
MAJOR: Incompatible or major changes.
MINOR: Backwards-compatible new features and enhancements.
PATCH: Backwards-compatible bugfixes and package updates.
You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord Chat Server
- The Home Assistant Community Forum.
- The Home Assistant Discord Chat Server.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue here on GitHub. Note, we use a separate GitHub repository for each add-on. Please ensure you are creating the issue on the correct GitHub repository matching the add-on.
- Open an issue for the add-on: AdGuard Home
- Open an issue for the add-on: Advanced SSH & Web Terminal
- Open an issue for the add-on: AirCast
- Open an issue for the add-on: AirSonos
- Open an issue for the add-on: AppDaemon
- Open an issue for the add-on: Bookstack
- Open an issue for the add-on: EMQX
- Open an issue for the add-on: Example
- Open an issue for the add-on: FTP
- Open an issue for the add-on: Folding@home
- Open an issue for the add-on: Glances
- Open an issue for the add-on: Grafana
- Open an issue for the add-on: Grocy
- Open an issue for the add-on: Home Panel
- Open an issue for the add-on: InfluxDB
- Open an issue for the add-on: JupyterLab
- Open an issue for the add-on: Log Viewer
- Open an issue for the add-on: MQTT IO
- Open an issue for the add-on: Network UPS Tools
- Open an issue for the add-on: Nginx Proxy Manager
- Open an issue for the add-on: Node-RED
- Open an issue for the add-on: Plex Media Server
- Open an issue for the add-on: SQLite Web
- Open an issue for the add-on: Spotify Connect
- Open an issue for the add-on: Studio Code Server
- Open an issue for the add-on: Tailscale
- Open an issue for the add-on: TasmoAdmin
- Open an issue for the add-on: Tautulli
- Open an issue for the add-on: The Lounge
- Open an issue for the add-on: Tor
- Open an issue for the add-on: Traccar
- Open an issue for the add-on: UniFi Network Application
- Open an issue for the add-on: Uptime Kuma
- Open an issue for the add-on: Vaultwarden (Bitwarden)
- Open an issue for the add-on: WireGuard
- Open an issue for the add-on: Z-Wave JS UI
- Open an issue for the add-on: ZeroTier One
- Open an issue for the add-on: chrony
- Open an issue for the add-on: motionEye
- Open an issue for the add-on: phpMyAdmin
For a general repository issue or add-on ideas open an issue here
Adding a new add-on¶
We are currently not accepting third party add-ons to this repository.
For questions, please contact Franck Nijhof:
- Drop him an email: email@example.com
- Chat with him on Discord Chat
- Message him via the forums: frenck
Copyright © 2017-2023 Franck Nijhof
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.